The windproof and waterproof Spirit jacket and pants by Richa are true 4-season riding gear, designed for comfort and performance in all weather conditions. No other riding apparel delivers on this claim like Spirit does, with its groundbreaking technology and sophisticated workmanship.
At the core of the Spirit gear is the revolutionary c_change™ climate-sensitive membrane which makes the apparel extremely breathable and highly responsive to changing temperature. As your body gets warmer, the cells of the membrane open to allow heat to escape and airflow to increase; as your body cools down, the cells close to retain heat.
Proprietary outer Dynatec™ fabric is highly abrasion-resistant for your protection and long lasting durability. The fabric is finished with NanoSphere® to repel water, dirt and oil. Liquids run easily off the surface before they saturate the fibers, keeping your pants clean and dry in any riding condition.
In the Spirit jacket, five pieces of CE approved armor (2 elbows, 2 shoulders and back) provide the highest level of impact protection available for internal garment armor, while Reflextm retro-reflective patches on arms and back enhance your visibility to other drivers.
For the coldest days, the Spirit jacket includes a softshell inner liner that is removable and styled to wear as a casual jacket on its own.
In the Spirit pant, removable CE approved knee armor and high density EVA hip armor provide high level impact protectionwhile Reflextm retro-reflective patches on outer thighs enhance your visibility to other drivers.
For the coldest weather, a removable quilted liner zips in at the waist and snaps at calves.
In addition, you can be confident that all the textile components of your Spirit jacket were manufactured in the most ecologically friendly manner possible. The Schoeller company - creator of the innovative fabrics and technologies used in the Spirit apparel - is a partner in the bluesignr standard, a comprehensive Input-Stream-Management-System that covers all Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS)-aspects along the textile manufacturing chain.
• Sturdy highly abrasion-resistant Dynatec™ fabric shell treated with Nanosphere® for water, oil and dirt repellency.
• c_change™ membrane to regulate body temperature and humidity.
• 100% polyester mesh lining.
• 100% polyester removable quilted liner for coldest days.
• Reflex™ retro-reflective patches on outer thigh area, two stripes on each side.
• Two front slash pockets with waterproof zip closure and cover for zipper pulls 7.5” deep and 8” wide.
• Formed knees for comfortable riding.
• Fly front closure with full length Velcro, sturdy YKK zipper, heavy duty metal hook and eye, and interior gusset.
• 1.5” wide hook-loop cinch adjustable belt at waist.
• Removable adjustable suspenders.
• Zips directly to Richa Spirit jacket, or use 2nd side of zipper to accommodate any riding jacket.
• Comfortable stretch Dynatectm fabric at crotch and backs of knees.
• Super heavy duty non-skid seat patch.
• 12” gusseted zipper opening at ankle, with additional hook-loop tab adjustment.
• Stretch panels at knee and upper back.
Click Here to read the full webBikeWorld review of the Richa Spirit Pant.
Click Here for a size chart.
THUMBNAIL BELOW FOR LARGER IMAGE