The windproof and waterproof Spirit jacket and pants by Richa are true 4-season riding gear, designed for comfort and performance in all weather conditions. No other riding apparel delivers on this claim like Spirit does, with its groundbreaking technology and sophisticated workmanship.
At the core of the Spirit gear is the revolutionary c_change™ climate-sensitive membrane which makes the apparel extremely breathable and highly responsive to changing temperature. As your body gets warmer, the cells of the membrane open to allow heat to escape and airflow to increase; as your body cools down, the cells close to retain heat.
Proprietary outer Dynatec™ fabric is highly abrasion-resistant for your protection and long lasting durability. The fabric is finished with NanoSphere® to repel water, dirt and oil. Liquids run easily off the surface before they saturate the fibers, keeping your Spirit jacket and pants clean and dry in any riding condition.
In the Spirit jacket, five pieces of CE approved armor (2 elbows, 2 shoulders and back) provide the highest level of impact protection available for internal garment armor, while Reflextm retro-reflective patches on arms and back enhance your visibility to other drivers.
For the coldest days, the Spirit jacket includes a softshell inner liner that is removable and styled to wear as a casual jacket on its own.
In the Spirit pant, removable CE approved knee armor and high density EVA hip armor provide high level impact protectionwhile Reflextm retro-reflective patches on outer thighs enhance your visibility to other drivers.
For the coldest weather, a removable quilted liner zips in at the waist and snaps at calves.
In addition, you can be confident that all the textile components of your Spirit jacket were manufactured in the most ecologically friendly manner possible. The Schoeller company - creator of the innovative fabrics and technologies used in the Spirit apparel - is a partner in the bluesignr standard, a comprehensive Input-Stream-Management-System that covers all Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS)-aspects along the textile manufacturing chain.
• Sturdy highly abrasion resistant Dynatectm fabric shell treated with Nanosphere® for water, oil and dirt repellency.
• c_change membrane to regulate body temperature and humidity.
• 100% polyester mesh lining.
• Reflextm retro-reflective patches on upper and lower back, two stripes on each upper arm.
• Reflective Richa logo on front and rear.
• Four front pockets with storm flap, snap and hook-loop closure:
• Two 9 inch deep 5.5 inch wide chest pockets.
• Two 8 inch deep 8 inch wide gusseted lower patch pockets.
• One rear lower pocket, 11.75” wide, 6” deep, with storm flap, heavy-duty zipper and hook-loop closure.
• 7.5” deep 6” wide interior chest pocket with hook loop closure.
• 1.5” wide hook-loop belt, anchored at side back and cinch on left and right front.
• Comfortable padded neck stand-up collar with padded magnetic tab closure.
• Padded and stitched back waist comfort panel for support.
• Interior rear stretch panel with 2 sides of zipper.
• Zips directly to Richa Spirit pants, or use 2nd side of zipper to accommodate any riding pant.
• Full length storm flap.
• 4 heavy-duty snaps.
• Full length sturdy hook-loop.
• Beefy YKK vislon full length zipper.
• Comfortable stretch Dynatectm fabric under arms.
• Upper and lower 2 position snap cinch to fit sleeve.
• Interior fabric tabs with snaps to hold sleeves of softshell jacket when
worn as liner.
• Wrist zipper and gusset with hook-loop tab over closure for easy on/off.
• Soft sueded wrist edging.
Softshell jacket features:
• 100% polyester softshell fabric shell in black and dark grey with red accents.
• 100% polyester smooth mesh lining.
• 2 exterior zippered hand-warmer pockets.
• Interior chest cell phone pocket (left) with flap/hook-loop closure 4” deep by 3.33” wide, with gusset and elastic top.
• Interior patch pocket (right) with hook loop closure, 8” deep x 6” wide.
• Heavy duty front zip.
• Stand up collar.
• Wrist gusset and hook-loop tab for easy on-off.
Click Here to read the full webBikeWorld review of the Richa Spirit Jacket.
Click Here for a size chart.
THUMBNAIL BELOW FOR LARGER IMAGE